GosuCoaching Weekly #8 : Drewbie Wins!
Congratulations to Drewbie for taking down HuK in the finals to win his 2nd tournament.
Sheth, our fearsome GosuCoach and two time champion won the latest iteration of the GosuCoaching Weekly. Do you have what it takes to bring him down? The prize is the same, $100 to the winner, and you can expect many top players participating!
When & Where:
Thursday, August 12th @ 6pm EST (3pm PST)
Register with the link, INCLUDE YOUR CHARACTER CODE!
# of players:
256 players maximum. (possibly 512)
Map Order: (IF there is a 128 man bracket, the RO8 will be BO3).
RO512 - Delta Quadrant (BO1)
RO256 - Steppes of War (BO1)
RO128 - Xel'Naga Caverns (BO1)
RO64 - Blistering Sands (BO1)
RO32 - Metalopolis (BO1)
RO16 - Kulas Ravine (BO1)
RO8 - Scrap Station (BO1)
RO4 - Lost Temple (BO3, loser chooses)
Final - Steppes of War (BO3, loser chooses)
- No observers allowed in games that are being casted by ICCUP TV.
- BM will not be tolerated and is grounds for removal from the tournament
- Replays must be sent from the RO16 onward to email@example.com
- The tournament starts at exactly 8pm EST, W.O time is 6:10pm
- If you do not include your character code in the registration, you will not be included in the bracket
- The admin (me) has final say on all matters.
- Result reporting is now done through the site.
- In this post, below the bracket, you will see the name of your opponent and an option to report. There will be harsh penalties for wrongly reported matches!